MARI de VILLA offers independent, private community, skilled and rehabilitation living arrangements. Our 54 independent living units, called Villa Estates offer a comfortable, convenient and affordable way of life for those who desire to retain home, family, church and medical roots in the St. Louis area.
The Villa Estates are 54 independent living units, or “villas” (some residents call them “condos”), that feature all the amenities of home, including one- and two-bedroom units, many with screened porches and lower levels. Most villas include one-car garages and many other amenities. Villa Estates residents pay a “life residency fee”, plus a moderate monthly charge. When vacating the unit, the majority of the purchase price is refunded to the resident or heirs. Please contact MARI de VILLA for more information or to schedule your tour.
- Independent Living
- 54 Villas with varying floor plans and sizes to fit anyone’s needs
- Full, high-level renovation prior to move in
- Access to the Villa Estates Clubhouse, including the indoor swimming pool, recreational center, areas designated for card games, weekly Sunday brunches, access to private dining rooms, group excursions to local events and attractions, and access to transportation.
- 24 Medical Emergency system and monitoring
- Trash pick up
- Snow and ice removal
- Lawn maintenance
- Villas range in size from 1,000 to 3,000 square feet
- Most villas include a one-car garage
- Some Villas are lower level optional
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Weekly water aerobics classes
- Bridge Groups
- Fitness Classes
- Book Reviews
- Access to West Living Room with daily live music