Why Choose MARI de VILLA?
Many times families will ask, “Why is MARI de VILLA the best place for my loved one?”
It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
- The level of care and the respect that our guests receive. Our guests (residents) are our number 1 priority.
- The fact that the ownership lives here – Mary Kay and Fred Wiesehan have been with MARI de VILLA since 1984. They are very hands-on and know their guests and their guests’ families well.
- Affordability. With all the amenities and services provided, our hard work keeps our rates very competitive in the Saint Louis Market.
We include the following in ALL our rates:
- Private Room
- All Meals (Dining Room or In-Room Service)
- Daily Snack Cart
- Daily Housekeeping
- All Personal Laundry
- Cable TV on a Wall-Mounted Flat Screen TV
- Daily Activities and Social Hours
- Incontinency Products
- Transportation* to and from Doctors (Monday-Friday)
- Complementary Wi-Fi
- AND 24-Hour Nursing Care
For families that are considering a move, seeing is believing…
Come visit MARI de VILLA and see what we offer, you and your family will fall in love!
Here are a few of the most commonly asked questions…and answers regarding MARI de VILLA and retirement community living.
When is the best time to consider a move to a retirement community?
The best way to determine whether now is the best time to make the move, is to provide honest answers to the following questions:
- Are you becoming isolated at home?
- Do you skip meals, or eat poorly?
- Have the routine chores of home maintenance become too difficult or tedious?
- Are you unable to manage your own personal care?
- Are you showing signs of forgetfulness that threaten your safety?
- Have you stopped getting together with friends or family?
- Have you given up hobbies, interests or pursuits that are meaningful?
If the answer to some of the questions above is yes, than you would likely benefit from a move into a community living environment.
As a familymember or caregiver for an aging parent, what is the best way I can make the transition to a retirement community easier?
Convincing elderly loved ones to move from the comfort of the home they’ve known for many years into an assisted living situation can be one of the toughest hurdles for families to accomplish. The best way is to start the conversation earlier than later, while your loved ones are still in good health. Getting them used to the idea beforehand will make it easier when the time comes.
What are the retirement living options offered at MARI de VILLA?
MARI de VILLA offers a complete range of retirement living options from the independent living lifestyle afforded by our Villa Estates to various levels of assisted living, including skilled nursing. Many of our residents find MARI de VILLA’s multi-levels of care ideal, affording them the peace of mind to know how and where they might transition in their later years.
How is Villa Estates different from the home in which I currently live?
MARI de VILLA becomes your home; one that you can be proud to live in. You may choose the size and floor plan that is perfect for you and decorate to your taste with all your favorite personal furnishings and effects.